At one time or another, the onset of ageing comes for us all. Ageing skin causes the emergence of wrinkles and lines across different areas of the face. Factors like genetics, lifestyle habits, sun exposure and diet can all play a part in accelerating the signs of ageing.
Each individual is prone to different types of lines and folds, depending on their unique facial features.
Anti-wrinkle injections are a globally popular non-surgical means of relaxing lines and wrinkles to produce predicable, natural-looking results.
Abuja’s One-Stop Skin Care and Cosmetic Clinic
Before proceeding with treatment, we will ask you some general questions about your medical history, to establish your suitability for the treatment. You will also be asked about your expectations of treatment, so we can create a tailored plan suited to your exact needs and overall facial appearance.
Anti-ageing injections are administered using a very fine needle and anaesthetic, so you will feel very little (if any) discomfort.
They work by temporarily interrupting the signals that would otherwise be sent from the nerve to the muscle, preventing wrinkles from appearing. In addition to relaxing those wrinkles you already have.
Restore youth and a fresher complexion to your skin and face.
Anti-ageing injections are versatile and can temporarily eliminate the following:
- Crow’s feet: lines around the corners of the eyes, most prevalent when you smile
- Under eye injections (tear trough treatment): dark circles under the eye area. Injections can also smoothen out lines below the eyes to give a fresher-looking, less fatigued appearance
- Frown & forehead lines: those most prominent when you express anger or surprise. As we age, repetitive facial expression causes these lines to linger.
- Lip lines: eliminate lines brought about due to ageing and/or exacerbated through smoking.
- Brow lift: anti-ageing injections can give the effect of a ‘brow lift’, resulting in a more youthful-looking brow area.
- Bunny lines: age lines around the bridge of the nose.
- Marionette lines: the lines running from the outer corners of the lips to the outer corners of the chin. Anti-ageing treatment can prevent the drooping effect these can commonly cause.
Why Choose Venus Aesthetics?
Book an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Anti-ageing injections are dubbed ‘the lunchtime facelift’ due to the fact they can take as little as 10 minutes to complete, depending on the issue being addressed. You’ll be able to leave the clinic immediately afterwards and resume your normal routine.
The effects of treatment take around 2-14 days to manifest and can last up to 4 months. Regular, routine treatment can yield longer-lasting results.